Information about Sleep
Following a recent Wellbeing questionnaire that our children took part in, the most common area highlighted for concern, was that children are sleep deprived and that they struggle to sleep.
With that in mind, we have completed some research and would like to share with you lots of resources and support to help your child enjoy going to bed and having a healthy bedtime routine.
For more information please head over to The Sleep Charity UK @ www.thesleepcharity.org.uk
Early Support for children, young people and families around sleep.
Regulation Support Cards to help support behaviour
Building Friendships and Relationships
Quick Reference guide for Online Mental Health & Wellbeing resources.
Healthy Minds Support
Your never too young to talk mental health
Feelings and Emotions
Online Safety at home
Non screen activities.
Digital Diet Balancing Screen time
Managing Screen time
Gaming Guide to support young people
* Healthy Minds / Camhs
If you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing you are able to contact the Here4You line which is operational as normal.
Here4You line on 01522 309120 – available Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30.
* Kooth.com with free, safe and anonymous online support for young people:
* Steps2Change which has guided self-help for adults and information on what to do if more help is needed:
* The School Run positive mental health for SEN children.
* Bitesize Parents' Toolkit: SEND including music activities, reading at home support, Makaton with Justin & Mr Tumble, plus lots more.
* Internet Matters.org helping parents keep their children safe online.